Friday 29 June 2012

Funky Forest Distress Album Frame - Wednesday 25th July

During this 2 Hour Workshop, you will complete a simple Album Frame using distress ink, stamping and cutting.

This was created by Kerryn Moore and is a great frame for the boys or the whole family. It will suit beginners through to those with lots of experience.

It's a beautiful frame to display, and you can add pages for extra photos, journalling or to be scrapbooked later. It would also make a great personalised gift!

Cost $30 per person and includes all tools and materials. This workshop in being run on Wednesday 25th July, 2012 at 7:30pm.

Please let me know if you are coming by Thursday 19th July so I can ensure I have enough frames for everyone!
If you haven't been before I'll let you know the address when you book.

For more info or if you have any questions please message or call me on 0423 457 199 or you can email me - julieh@aussiebroadband.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment