Wednesday 11 July 2012

Country Windmill Scrapbook Layout - Friday 17th August

Have some old photos from the family farm? Or the boys playing in the bush? This could be just the page for you! It goes with so many different things!

During this 2 Hour Workshop, you will complete a country style layout using a template, brads and painting chipboard. Created by Fiona Page.

Cost: $30 per person and includes all tools & materials


Date to be advised as I've had to change it! - See Comments below.

If you have any questions or require further infomation please message me or call me on 0423 457 199 or email JulieH@aussiebroadband.com.au

1 comment:

  1. This workshop is running on Friday 17th August at 2:30pm.
    If you'd like to join us please let me know by Sunday 12th as I need to order the materials.
    Ph 0423 457 199 or email JulieH@aussiebroadband.com.au

    ReplyDelete