Wednesday 11 July 2012

Dream Love 12x12 Stand



So many of you have commented on my frame that I thought it was about time I ran this Master Class that was created by Sonia Gibson.

During this 4 Hour Master Class Workshop you will create a beautiful flower filled layout displayed on a Chipboard stand.

You will learn these “Beyond Beginners” techniques:
- Physical paper distressing
- Distressing using dye and pigment inks
- Altering chipboard using a variety of products and techniques including Smooch Spritz, Crackle Accents and various inks
- Embossing
- Creating backgrounds using stamps
- Colouring using inks
- Colouring Crocheted flowers using Smooch Spritz
- Altering Ezy-Press die cuts using ink and Crackle Accents

You will need the following photographs:
- One 7" x 5" portrait printed with a white border.
 
There is a minimum of 4 for this Master Class to run.

Cost: $60 per person includes all tools & materials.

For more info please message me or call me on 0423 457 199 or email JulieH@aussiebroadband.com.au

1 comment:

  1. This workshop has been postphoned. I'm hoping to run it on a Saturday afternoon, but am yet to set a date. I will post once I have set a date.
    If you are interested in doing this workshop please let me know so I can contact you directly with the details.

    ReplyDelete