Sunday 5 August 2012

August 2012 Special Offers

Kaszazz have some fantastic offers on for August 2012 (But then, they usually do!)

Join me as a Kaszazz Consultant in August and you will receive a bonus Enamel Accents valued at $11.95!  It's only $99 for your business kit, so it's fantastic value however you look at it - create a fun business or just buy your own supplies at a great discounted rate!  Contact me for further details! Email me at JulieH@aussiebroadband.com.au or call me on 0423 457 199.
 For every $60 in your order you will receive a FREEbie! It's as easy as that! (Chosen at random by Kaszazz). You can place an order at any time - just call me on 0423 457 199 or email JulieH@aussiebroadband.com.au.  I order most weeks, so there's no long waiting time for your products to arrive. 
 Host your own workshop or FREE Make & Take Demo for your friends and you will get 10% of the sales value to spend on items of your choice, plus $10 for each future booking, plus you could get one of these great FREEbies! Contact me today as I've only got a couple of dates left in August!

No comments:

Post a Comment