Sunday 19 August 2012

Craft Groups

I'm currently working on setting up some craft groups.  These will be groups of people who meet on a regular basis for Kaszazz Workshops.  They can be card making, scrapbooking, beyond the page, or a mixture of workshops. They can be an existing group of friends or people who are interested but may not have a whole group of friends with the same interests. Group sizes may vary, but I'm looking at between 4 & 8 people in each group.

The way it would work is that as a group you would decide when and how often to meet - maybe fortnightly or every 3 or 4 weeks or whatever suits the group.  It can be at my house in Morwell, or we can rotate around homes - particularly if you live in other areas this will allow me to come to you!

Each time they get together someone will be drawn to be the "host" for the next workshop, so they will choose which workshop we do and they will also get any host benefits that may be available (as if they were hosting it in their home for their friends!)

So, if you're interested in joining or making your own craft group then please let me know!

Send me an email - JulieH@aussiebroadband.com.au
Or call or SMS me - 0423 457 199

No comments:

Post a Comment